Monday, March 31, 2008

IT's BACK!!!

31st March 2008 - The day has finally arrived after waiting for another month for it! We celebrated Pammy a.k.a Piggy's birthday in Queen's Park today. She treated us dinner in Fook Kee Seafood Restaurant (known as "jui mao", drunken cat). All of us had ourselves filled with good food but only at 70% of our storage but i guess Piggy was at 99%. Hahaha...
After dinner, we proceed to Baskin Robins for ICE CREAM!!!! The guys, (Robin, Mervyn, Kai Loon and myself) shared the bill this time. Bought a few pints with different flavours such as Strawberry Cheese Cake, Vanilla, Jamocha Almond Fudge, Cookies & Cream, Love Portion 31 and Mango Sherbet (Piggy's favourite). Although we had so many flavours tonight, I was still very frustrated because both my favourites (Rum Raisin and Peppermint) were finished!!! My sister and I were queuing while the rest were sitting at Startbucks because BR was fully occupied. There were so many people queuing up for their favourite ice cream. I met an elderly couple buying themselves a Quart size Pistachio Almond only without mixing with other flavour. The ice cream was green in color and they told me it's Peppermint. =.=' I guess they must be cursing each other now for buying the wrong flavour. Haha...

Anyway, I'm quite happy this time where I managed to enjoy the 31% discount. Next outing would be Sushi King Promo on the 2nd week of April if I'm not mistaken. RM2 only per plate!!! Anyone??? Ekekekeke... Tomorrow GYM! =.='
-yeemeng-

DIP IT MAN!!! Ekekekeke...

Kids waiting impatiently for their ice cream...

I'm worst!!! Feel like stealing the banana to make my own Banana Split! =p

No comments: