Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Mine Now!!! =p

13th May 2008 - It's mine now! Got this last Friday during company's function in Le Meredien Hotel. I've been waiting for this day to come and I've finally owned a Tag Heuer. This is one of the best incentives I've ever get besides $$$$ that I got last year.

Say bye bye to rubber watch! =p

TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 SERIES

I was extremely happy and proud to received the incentive. One thing good in doing sales is the extra incentives from the company on top of the commission. The next incentive offered is pretty attractive too. I'm looking forward in achieving it and go for a holiday in BALI with the top 20 achievers nationwide. This will be a 3 months challenge again where I have to hit 110% of my sales target and fight for the top 20 with more than 100 of sales person in the entire of DiGi Malaysia. It would be good if I can qualify for the fully paid trip. (can't wait!!!!)


Kuta Beach (damn relaxing wei...)

Perfect for couple! (that would be in Nov)=p

-yeemeng-

No comments: