Thursday, June 5, 2008

Say Bye Bye!!! =(

5th June 2008 - It's a bad news for everyone, especially me today when petrol price increased to RM2.704 per litre. My plan to get it sometime next year has ended after the huge increase of petrol price. Some of my friends said the price will increase to RM4 to 4.50 per litre. What the HELL man...

I've a friend who just booked a Honda Civic and suppose to get it by this month, have no choice but to cancel the order because of this stupid price! Another friend of mine is worst cause his wife just bought a Honda CRV today while his already owning a Honda Civic not long ago. Why is this happening??? I want my Honda Civic!!! =(

-yeemeng-

Say Bye Bye... =(

2 comments:

zewt said...

stay with kancil... ok mah :P

yeemeng said...

Duwan kancil la.. Maybe Honda City lo since they're launching a new one next year... sigh...