Friday, July 25, 2008

Another New Toy!!!

24th July 2008 - I finally got it!!! I've booked one for myself when it first launch few months ago. I've been waiting impatiently everyday and my boss asked me this afternoon if I want one and asked another colleague to get it from her dealer.

There are only 1000 units in Malaysia and I got the 144th YellowMan. It comes with a certificate as well. The retail price for it is RM89.90 nationwide and I got it for RM72 after discount for all DiGi staff. All the 1000 units are probably taken by DiGi staff only. Maybe it's too valuable cause my colleague said she saw people put it on ebay and it's selling at the price of 300USD!!! Not sure if it's true or not and that is why I want to get one for myself. (can sell it when I'm broke) =p

-yeemeng-
As long it's not the toilet =.='

Wish I can have a 10 feet Yellow Man guarding my houseAh yes!!! My house has the Widest Coverage now. Ekekekeke

No comments: