Thursday, October 9, 2008

Excuses!

10th October 2008 - Always say busy with work and no time for this and that. All are just excuses. I've not been updating my blog for a very long time. Really "fatt mou" already. =.='
Actually I've taken a lot of photos for the pass one month and wanted to blog about it. But whenever I'm home sitting in front of my computer, I'll start chasing TVB series. It's like my default mode for now.
Anyway, I'll just post some of the events from my work place this time. Hope that there will be more happening and eventful programs towards the end of the year.
-yeemeng-

Star Wars and Harry Porter Clan

The King's Council

Star Wars Space Ship (war games)

Harry Porter's gate (capture flag)Magic ShowDinner hosted by Tony Roma's

Enjoying X-Box in the office during lunch hours...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wtfz??!?! its already more than eventful dudez! xbox in the office some more!! wtfz!! dudez!but tony roma's food sucked la wei.. not really as good as chilis or others..