Monday, January 14, 2008

Final Year in University of Abertay Dundee


14th January 2008 - Went to college to attend the University induction this evening after work. Was rushing the whole day meeting customers and caught in the traffic jam. Damn stress!! This is going to be another boring year in class because there is no motivation at all. (refering to girls... =p) But it's ok as I have other places to motivate me. Ekekeke..

One of the representative from the University welcome us with his bag pipe.

Most of the students are paying attention to the speaker except me because I'm busy playing with my toy at the back of the lecture hall. =p
.
.
Can't wait to finish all my subjects so that I can fly far far to look for greater challenges and embark on my personal goals.
-yeemeng-

No comments: