Sunday, January 13, 2008

SIA Interview


13th January 2008 - No!!! It's not me. I'm not qualified for SIA. Gan Li and I went to Concorde Hotel to accompany Kit for her interview. During our journey there, we discussed on where to have lunch after the interview at 1.00pm. I suggested Pavillion because I miss the beef noodles there. I'm anticipating for some pretty chicks while walking into the function rooms but both Gan Li and I were stopped by the coordinators. CIS!!! We get to see some of them during the toilet break and there were guys too who came for the interview. We were laughing at one guy who walks like Shakira. Maybe he is trying to tell the interviewer that his hips don't lie. HAHAHA!!! There are a few stages in the interview where the candidates would have to go through. Many people came out with disappointed faces and we noticed that Shakira guy actually called his friend to inform him that he's waiting for the result. 5 minutes later, he came out with his mobile phone and ask his friend to meet up to yum cha. HAHA!!! He got rejected!
The interview lasted until 7.00pm and Kit walk out happily and said, I GOT IN!!! The moment I heard that I start thinking of JOGOYA and can visualize myself with all the sushi. Ekekeke... CONGRATZ KIT!!!
-yeemeng-

No comments: