Saturday, January 19, 2008

GoodBye My Lover


My Favourite

My Lover

18th January 2008 - It has been a while since i stopped exercising regularly. It is because of my busy schedule where I need to work and attend night classes for almost everyday. These are not excuses but it really takes up most of my time after night classes where I'll feel lazy and head straight to yum cha sessions with my buddies. (something is missing) =p

My mum is already complaining that I'm becoming like a married man with BIG BELLY. Ekekeke... Maybe I should start playing golf one day with one of my friend who's already playing in Mont Kiara. But that's the Dirrrrector's life because he invited me to play in the afternoon. I'm just an ordinary sales person for now but hope to be a Director one day but definitely not now. So I've no choice but to continue playing football every Sunday and get back to gym since I only have to attend 2 night classes this semester.


Last Thursday was a suffercating night in gym. Went there with Yuan Lih for cardio exercise but ended up with extra exercise. Met Keng and YL's friend there and they make me do 300 sit ups non stop. (I think I only did 50% or less) Ekekeke.. That was really too much for me and makes me feels a little dizzy. After doing that, I went for another round on the Walker machine to build up my stamina for football. This is becoming not so me as I'm working out regularly now. Not sure if I can stick to my new friends for long or not. Haha..

-yeemeng-

My new friend

No comments: