Saturday, January 12, 2008

So Not Me!!!

This is so not me as I finally decided to start blogging. I've never ever thought of starting a blog or any other related homepage because it's just not my style. I'm not sure if I'm going to do this regularly like any other bloggers as I've endless of work and activities to attend.

The title Endless is very meaningful to me as it reminds me of all my buddies (forget about the rrrrr thing :p) since secondary school time. It all started of with my senior Boone who named this clan Endless where he actually got this name from the DC comic book series. Ever since then, all of us have nick names like dream, destruction, despair, desire, dread, devastation, deceive destiny, delirium and many more. (some of the names are not from the comic series) As for me, I'm given the nick endless deceit! Don't ask me why?

-yeemeng-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeay!! first person to scibble some comments!! wakakakka =D anywayz, good to see you blogging coz i was also blogging but then belum show anyone yet... hahah.... well, lets blog it all out together!! yeahoooo~ =) hope all us can blog together as in all "endless" then we can share our journey thru life together.... =p

zewt said...

hahahahahahaha... welcome welcome... to the wonderful world of blogosphere.