Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Work Place

15th January 2008 - Today is another stressful day for me as I've to rush for my appointment in KL and attend a meeting during lunch time in my office. After attending the meeting, I've to rush for another appointment in Kuchai Lama before joining my team for a road show in Brickfields. This makes me feel so exhausted and don't feel like doing anything. I'll just post some pictures of my office. (Pictures taken from Renee)=p

Courtyard area for parties!!
Another view of the Courtyard area
Waterfall area where beers are normally served =p
My work station

Chill out area

Another chill out area


Meeting rooms

Multi purpose hall where we play basketball

Our bakery from Norway

-yeemeng-

4 comments:

zewt said...

wahhh... yao mo..... bakery from norway summore...

eh, set your comments to come out as a pop up window... better.

yeemeng said...

Need you to teach me la... Still very noob in blogging... =(

TEACH ME MORE!!! =p

zewt said...

go to dashboard - settings - comments - comments open in a new window.... better la...

andrew set it that manner already...

Anonymous said...

woah........ are those bakeries FOC?????????????

DQ jie jie